Rewards program benefits
- No minimum order amount required to use Rewards Points
- Use accrued points immediately towards next purchase
- Simple way to save money with vendors you love
How It Works
You’ll earn 1% in Points for every $1 spent
ex) 0.01pt for $1 spent or 1pt for $100 spent
Shop with participating vendors
and start earning points from orders.
1 Point = $1 in redemption value
Redeem accrued points for rewards on the check out page.
Enter redemption value amount and
click “USE” to apply rewards to that order.
Click here to check
- How can I earn Rewards Points?
- You can earn points on Qualifying Purchases* with participating Program vendors on www.fashiongo.net. Rewards Points may
also be earned through Rewards Coupons.
- When can I use my Rewards Points?
- You can use your earned Rewards Points on any Qualifying Purchases with participating Program
vendor. Your Rewards
Points will be available to apply to the order at checkout.
- What is “Qualifying Purchase”
1) Fully/Partially Shipped orders from a participating program vendor
2) To earn points, Vendor’s Points earning status must be active at the time of purchase.
3) The applicable order amount for earning Points: (Subtotal-Discount-Redeemed Points)
4) The applicable order amount for redeeming Points: (Subtotal-Discount)
- Where can I see my Rewards Points
- Go to “My Rewards” to see and track your Rewards Points history and status.
- Why are my Rewards Points pending?
- Points will be ‘pending’ when the order is placed and will be ‘earned’ when the Order Status is
updated to Fully Shipped
which then defined as a Qualifying Purchase.
- My order changed. Will this affect how many points I earn?
- If the order amount is increased or decreased after checkout, the possible Rewards Points will
adjusted when the
order has shipped. See our
- Vendor deactivated Earning Points after I placed an order. Will I still earn points?
- Yes, pending points are qualified to be earned based on the date you placed the order but
will be finalized when
the order status is updated to Fully Shipped.
- What is the Redemption rate?
- Redemption rate is set by each participating Rewards Vendor and it determines the maximum number
of points you can
redeem on an order. It is calculated as [Redemption % x (Subtotal-Discount)] and is subject to
change based on each
Rewards Vendor. (Example: If the vendor’s Redemption percentage is 10% and the order total
$200, the maximum
points that can be used is 20 points)
- What happens to my Rewards Points when I receive a refund an order?
- The redeemed Points used towards the refunded order will be credited back to the buyer once the
vendor issues a refund.
If refunded Points have expired, the points will have a new expiration date, which is the last
of the 3rd month from
the refund date. Any points earned from that purchase will also be deducted from My Account.
- What is Rewards Coupon?
- Rewards Coupon are coupons with Rewards Points that are issued by participating Program Vendors
buyers. The buyer can
activate to redeem these Points on the Rewards Coupon without purchase.
- Do my Rewards Points expire?
- Yes. Points will expire on the last day of the 3rd month from the earned date. Points from
Coupon vary in
expiration dates based on the issuing participating Program Vendor. The expiration date cannot
- My pending Points expired before the order is Fully Shipped because the order is cancelled. Can
still use them?
- Yes. The expiration date of the points will be extended by one month if the order is cancelled.
The Points will be
credited back to your account once the order status is updated to Cancelled.
- Can I transfer my Points to other accounts?
- Rewards Points cannot be transferred or shared with other accounts.
- Do my Rewards Points have a cash value?
- Rewards Points does NOT have a cash value. You cannot convert Points to cash or store credit.
Rewards Program Policy
A. Overview of Rewards Program (the “Rewards” or “Rewards Program”)
This Rewards Program is a seller (“Vendor”) led loyalty program* at FashionGo that allows purchasers
(“Buyer”) to earn
and redeem rewards points (“Points”) on Qualifying Purchase(s).
Qualifying Purchase is defined as follows:
- 1. Fully or partially shipped (collectively “Shipped”) orders from a participating Vendor in
- 2. to earn Points, a Vendor’s Rewards participating status must be active at the time of
- 3. the applicable order amount eligible for earning Points is the final amount after
Discount** and Redeemed
Points** from the Subtotal amount** (“Eligible Earning Amount”);
- 4. the applicable order amount eligible for redeeming Points is the final amount after
Discount from the
Subtotal amount. (“Eligible Redemption Amount”)
Buyer can also earn Vendor Points by activating Rewards Coupons as further described below. Earned
Points (as defined
below) can be redeemed immediately on future Qualifying Purchases. Earned Points can only be
with the same
Vendor from which the Points were earned from.
- I. Eligibility. All active FashionGo registered Buyers can participate in the
can earn Points on
Qualifying Purchases. All earned and unexpired Points are redeemable upon checkout up to the
redemption rate set
by the Vendor. Buyer is automatically enrolled in the Rewards Program by making a Qualifying
on FashionGo. By
making a Qualifying Purchase and participating in the Rewards Program, Buyer agrees to this
Program Policy and
subject to change.
Buyers’ continued participation in the Rewards constitutes their acceptance of any policy
II. Duration, Modification and Termination of the Rewards. Each participating Vendor
deactivate Points earning status or change the maximum redemption rate at their discretion.
III.Earning Points. There are two ways to earn Points:
1. By Making a Qualifying Purchase: Points can be earned on every dollar, in $1 increments,
Purchase. Points can be earned in a minimum of 0.01 increments. Minimum purchase must be at
to earn Points.
The below chart provides an example of how Eligible Redemption Amounts and Redeemed Points
expectation for Earned Points:
|Eligible Redemption Amount
||Expected Earned Points
2. By using Rewards Coupons:
- i. Rewards Coupons can be issued by any participating Vendor and
Earned Points without making any purchase;
- ii. To redeem Rewards Coupons, Buyer must activate the Rewards Coupon
code on the
Vendor’s FashionGo store page;
- iii.Expiration: date of expiration for Points from Rewards Coupon is set by
participating Vendor and generally included in information thereto from
b. How to redeem Rewards Coupons and conditions:
- 1) Earned Points can be redeemed on participating Vendor’s Qualifying
- 2) Maximum Points redemption rate is set by each Vendor, and is subject to
- 3) Points may not be used to pay for shipping, taxes, or other fees
- IV. Redemption Value of Points
When redeeming points on purchases, 1 point = $1 in redemption value.
- V. Conditions on Qualifying Purchases and Use of Rewards Coupons:
- a. Buyer can earn 0.01 Point for every dollar spent on Qualifying Purchases on
- b. Earned Points will be reflected in “My Rewards” at the completion of Qualifying
once the order has been shipped by Vendor (“Earned Points”)
- c. Buyer can earn Points for every dollar spent that is categorized as Eligible
- d. Buyer cannot earn Points with a participating Rewards Vendor with an inactive or
deactivated Rewards status
- e. Rate of earning Points is subject to change on a daily basis under the discretion
- f. Expiration: Earned Points expire on the last day of the 3rd month from the date
were earned. Example: Qualifying Purchase order placed on 1/20/2020 -> order’s
to “Shipped on 2/5/20" (Earned Points). Earned Points expire 5/31/2020.
- g. Buyer can enter desired redemption Points amount up to the maximum redemption
- h. Points designated to be redeemed upon checkout will be categorized as “Pending
Redemption” and will not be considered completely redeemed until the status of a
Purchase changes to Shipped;
- i. If an order becomes modified after checkout, the following redemption rules will
the Qualifying Purchase’s status change to Shipped:
The below chart provides a few different examples of how various situations affect
- • If an order is added or modified in a way that increases the order amount
Redeemed Points do not change but Earned Points will change accordingly,
subject to Earned
rules. Example: If a
$100 order is modified and increased to $200, whatever points redeemed on
the $100 order
the buyer will now earn Points based on $200, not $100.
- • If an order amount is reduced from the original order, Redeemed Points
based on the reduced
Qualifying Purchase. Example: if a $150 order is modified and decreased to
of 10% and Buyer used the maximum of 15pts, the modified decrease order will
from 15pts. to 10pts.
- • Any portion of the unused designated redemption Points reverts back to
are expired at the time of reversion, said Points’ expiration will be
extended to the last
Example: If points revert back on April 20th, if the same points were set to
those points will now
expire on May 31st.
- • If order is merged, the total designated earned and redeemed Points will
||Buyer's Available Points
||Eligible Redemption Amount
||Max. Points for Redeemed
||Expected Earned Points
VI. Order Return and Refund
If a Buyer receives a refund from a previous Qualifying Purchase, redeemed Points will not
in cash, if
Points were used. Where both cash and Points are used for a Qualifying Purchase, Points
whole or in part as
applicable, will be returned to the Buyer. Returned Points expire on the last day of the 3rd
from the date Points
C. Limitations on Rewards Points
Points have no cash value. Points are non-transferable, and cannot be redeemable for cash. The
Points is strictly prohibited. Points may not be sold on any secondary market, and any transfer of
Points to a secondary
market shall be deemed void. If a participating Vendor leaves FashionGo, then any Points remaining
a Buyer’s Rewards
Account from the said Vendor will be forfeited without compensation or substitution. There shall
carry over or
transfer of Points to other Vendor's programs. All earned Points are subject to expiration.
Program policy is
subject to change.